Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pin Roundup


I've once again been searching high and low for content, and then once again I remembered, oh yea, Pinterest! Sometimes I can't find a thing online, but Pinterest always has it going on.  So here's Pin Roundup #2 for 2015.


I'm loving these black Nike sneaks, they're pretty awesome.

Who What Wear has a great roundup of cheap sunglasses that look expensive.  These Mango sunnies are dreamy and only $20 bucks.

This picture of the sea in all of nature's glory is epic.

I'm totally obsessed with this glittery smokey eye.

All I want is for my hair to grow as long as possible, yet I'm still completely smitten with this fantastic bob.  The make-up is fab as well.

I'm so in love with these earrings, there are no words.  I must hunt and gather something similar.

And my need for a vacation is beyond.  Bora Bora is sure looking good.

(You can follow me on Pinterest here.)


Images: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7





No comments:

Post a Comment